dōTERRA brings better wellness to customers with its essential oils and supplements, helping them to lead healthier lives. Through its nonprofit dōTERRA Healing Hands Foundation, the company has an ever bigger role in helping many other people around the globe to live better and provide the tools needed to become self-reliant.
The Healing Hands Foundation focuses on several meaningful areas:
- Co-impact sourcing. Through this effort dōTERRA partners with farmers, distillers, and their communities to help obtain the highest quality essential oils while also helping them to build stable livelihoods and support the overall health and well-being of their community. “With over 130 essential oils in its product line, dōTERRA sources its oils from over 40 countries —more than half of which are developing countries.” according to the Healing Hands website. “Co-Impact Sourcing ensures that small scale farmers and harvesters in disadvantaged areas are treated fairly and ethically.”
- Microloan programs. This involves providing small amounts of credit to businesses that would otherwise not be able to obtain financing. Microloan programs are often used for mentorships, business training, and financial services, helping those who receive them to support their families.
- Anti-human trafficking. The Healing Hands Foundation works with partners that focus on ending human trafficking through a collaborative approach. These partners are involved with prevention, rescue efforts, and aftercare healing.
- Better health. Through partners and emerging impact initiatives, the Healing Hands Foundation has been able to contribute to clean water projects, provide medical supplies and feminine hygiene resources, and improve the basic needs of those who live in unhealthy conditions.
- Disaster relief. To help those affected across the world by natural disasters, the dōTERRA Healing Hands Foundation donates and distributes emergency relief hygiene kits as well as other aid and supplies. For instance, during the Midwest flooding in 2019, the foundation donated and distributed 8,800 72-hour emergency relief hygiene kits to people in states around the Missouri River. Over time, the foundation has donated 104,516 emergency relief hygiene kits, according to its website.
- Community projects. The Healing Hands Foundation takes part in and supports a variety of other community projects around the world.
Want to help support the great efforts of the Healing Hands Foundation? There are several ways to do so. You can donate via its website, start a fundraiser, or buy certain dōTERRA products that directly benefit Healing Hands. Right now, the purchase of dōTERRA’s Spa Rose Hand Lotion or the Hope Touch Essential Oil Blend go 100% to the Healing Hands Foundation. In fact, by tripling donations through the sale of these products between late April and early May, the foundation has been able to donate $750,000 to health care workers, first responders, and others on the front line of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Through its partner Days for Girls, the Healing Hands Foundation also has a mask drive underway called Masks4Millions to support health care workers.
For Better Wellness, Let dōTERRA Essential Oils and Supplements Help
For better wellness, let dōTERRA essential oils and supplements help. Frani Pisano is passionate about the power of dōTERRA essential oils and supplements and loves educating her customers around the globe. To discover more about how health coach Frani Pisano and how dōTERRA oils can help your life, visit her site, or contact her at [email protected]